1. The WAC-LH (Worked All Continents- Lighthouse) Award is available to all amateurs worldwide who submit logs as written confirmation of having contacted a lighthouse station on all six continents (North America,
South America, Oceania, Asia, Europe and Africa). The WAC-LH is available to SWL’s on a heard basis.
2. All ARLHS General Rules and requirements are applicable.
3. Contacts may be made over any period of years. Contacts must be confirmed in writing, preferably in the form of QSL cards. Photocopies are acceptable. The ARLHS can not be held responsible for any cards or documents other than to exercise normal care while they are in the Society’s possession.
4. Application Procedure (Please follow carefully)
*The WAC-LH Application Form (pp. 28-29) must be submitted to the WAC-LH Awards Manager (see Application Form for address).
* If QSL cards are sent, they must be accompanied by sufficient postage for their safe return (registered mail is recommended because it is traceable). Photocopies of QSL cards are permitted and recommended. The ARLHS can
not be held responsible for any cards or documents other than to exercise normal care while they are in the Society’s possession.
* All applications sent must include the appropriate fee(s):
+ $2.00 for each WAC-LH certificate for ARLHS members and $5.00 for nonmembers (includes shipping and handling).
+ All applications require US currency, U.S. checks, International Money Orders, or U.S. Money Orders made payable to: ARLHS, LLC. IRCs are acceptable for return postage funds only.