Worked All Call Areas – Lighthouse
1. The WACA-LH (Worked All Call Areas – Lighthouse) Award is available
to all amateurs worldwide who submit logs as written confirmation of
having contacted a lighthouse station in all ten US call areas. The WAS-LH is
available to SWL’s on a heard basis.
2. All ARLHS General Rules and requirements are applicable.
3. Contacts may be made over any period of years. Contacts must be
confirmed in writing, preferably in the form of QSL cards. Photocopies are
acceptable. The ARLHS can not be held responsible for any cards or documents
other than to exercise normal care while they are in the Society’s possession.
4. Application Procedure (Please follow carefully)
*The WACA-LH Application Form (pp. 30-31) must be submitted to the
WACA-LH Awards Manager (see Application Form for address).
* If QSL cards are sent, they must be accompanied by sufficient postage
for their safe return (registered mail is recommended because it is traceable).
Photocopies of QSL cards are permitted and recommended. The ARLHS can
not be held responsible for any cards or documents other than to exercise
normal care while they are in the Society’s possession.
* All applications sent must include the appropriate fee(s):
+ $2.00 for each WACA-LH certificate for ARLHS members and
$5.00 for nonmembers (includes shipping and handling).
+ All applications require US currency, U.S. checks, International Money
Orders, or U.S. Money Orders made payable to: ARLHS, LLC.
IRCs are acceptable for return postage funds only.