1. The DX – Lighthouse award is issued for working and confirming lighthouse stations in at least 100 or more countries on the ARRL DXCC List. The basic award will be issued for 25 countries with endorsements by 25 until
all 100 are worked. Endorsements are available in increments of 25 beyond the 100 level. The 5-Band DX-LH can be earned for working 100 entities on 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10-meter bands (this excludes the WARC bands). The ARLHS Lighthouse Award is available to SWL’s on a heard bases.
2. All ARLHS General Rules and requirements are applicable.
3. Contacts may be made over any period of years. Contacts must be confirmed in writing, preferably in the form of QSL cards. Photocopies are acceptable.
4. Application Procedure (Please follow carefully)
*The DX-LH Application Form (pp. 20-21) must be submitted to the DX-LH Awards Manager (see Application Form for address).
* If QSL cards are sent, they must be accompanied by sufficient postage for their safe return (registered mail is recommended because it is traceable). Photocopies of QSL’s are permitted and recommended. The ARLHS can not
be held responsible for any cards or documents other than to exercise normal care while they are in the Society’s possession.
* All applications sent must include the appropriate fee(s):
- $2.00 for each DX-LH certificate for ARLHS members or
- $5.00 for nonmembers (includes shipping and handling).
+ The cost for ALL endorsement seals (and award upgrades) is
- $2.00 for U.S. stations or
- $3.00 for DX stations, both member and nonmember.
+ All applications require US currency, U.S. checks, International Money Orders, or U.S. Money Orders made payable to: ARLHS, LLC. IRCs are acceptable for return postage funds only.