1. This is a certificate for any licensed amateur for submitting verifications for lighthouse contacts with 25 different lighthouses worldwide. Following the basic award, endorsements by 25 may be received, up to a maximum of 100 for the Century Gold Certificate. There are no state or country restrictions on this award. The ARLHS Lighthouse Award is available to SWL’s on a heard basis.
2. All ARLHS General Rules and requirements are applicable.
3. Contacts may be made over any period of years. Contacts must be confirmed in writing, preferably in the form of QSL cards. Photocopies are acceptable.
4. Application Procedure (Please follow carefully)
*The Lighthouse Application Form (pp. 22-23) must be submitted to
the Lighthouse Awards Manager (see Application form for address).
* If QSL cards are sent, they must be accompanied by sufficient postage
for their safe return (registered mail is recommended because it is traceable).
Photocopies of QSL cards are permitted and recommended. The ARLHS can
not be held responsible for any cards or documents other than to exercise
normal care while they are in the Society’s possession.
* All applications sent must include the appropriate fee(s):
- $2.00 for each ARLHS Lighthouse certificate for ARLHS members or
- $5.00 for nonmembers
The includes shipping and handling.
The cost for ALL endorsement seals (and award upgrades) for members and nonmembers is:
- $2.00 for U.S. stations or
- $3.00 for DX stations
All applications require US currency, U.S. checks, International
Money Orders, or U.S. Money Orders made payable to: ARLHS, LLC. IRCs are acceptable for return postage funds only.